Please note: If you have not registered for the domain administration service, you can only deactivate or delete user accounts by contacting our customer support team.
To temporarily deactivate a user account:
- Sign in to Hushtools using your domain's administrator account.
- Click Users (on the left side of the page).
- Click Show all users. A list of your user accounts will be displayed.
- Click Edit next to the user account you would like to deactivate.
- Click Status and select Customer Deactivated.
- Click OK.
To permanently delete a user account: