We’ll show you how to add contacts that have been exported from another email service to your Hushmail account.
Export your contacts from your other email provider:
Export your contacts as a CSV file.
Tip: if you want to export your contacts from Apple Mail, complete these steps:
- Open the Contacts apps
- Open a blank spreadsheet in the Numbers app
- Select the contacts you want and drag them from Contacts into the spreadsheet in Numbers
- You can export them from there as a CSV file
Format your CSV:
Once you have your CSV file, make sure it’s in the correct format. You can open it in Google Docs, Excel, or Numbers.
Delete all but the Name and Email Address columns.
The final CSV file should look similar to this:
Import your contacts into your Hushmail account:
1. In webmail, click on the dropdown menu in the upper right corner and select Contacts
2. Select Import contacts
3. Choose your CSV file and Import contacts