With your Hushmail account you can send encrypted emails to both non-Hushmail users and Hushmail users. To find out how to send an encrypted email to a non-Hushmail user follow these instructions. To send an encrypted email to a Hushmail user follow the instructions below:
- Log into your account and click on the compose link.
- Next, enter the email address of the Hushmail user you wish to send an email to, enter a subject for your message, and type your message.
- Next, click Message options.
- Next, click Encrypt your Message and if you wish to digitally sign your message click Sign Message.
- Next, to send your message click Send.
You can set your preferences to encrypt messages and/or digitally sign messages by default.