Hushmail users can send encrypted email to non-Hushmail users. This feature is called Hushmail Express. To send a Hushmail Express message log into your account and follow these steps:
- Click on the Compose link in your Hushmail account.
- Enter the email address or addresses you wish to send the encrypted email to. There can be a mix of Hushmail and non-Hushmail accounts.
- Compose your email.
- Click on Message Options
- Ensure that the Encrypt Message check box is checked. Optionally you can chose to digitally sign your message by checking the Sign Message check box.
- Chose your question and answer combination that you wish to use to encrypt your message.
- Click Send and your message will be encrypted and sent to the recipients.
Click here for help reading a Hushmail Express message.