You can configure a vacation message or automatic response for your email account. When you have the automatic response enabled it will be sent to anyone who email's your email account. To setup a vacation message:
- Click on the Preferences link located at the top of the web mail and the Preferences section will be displayed.
- Next, scroll down to the section marked Set an Automatic Response.
- Next, in the text box enter your vacation message or automatic response, if you wish to change the subject of vacation message you can do so by typing in the text box next to Subject:
- Next, check the box next to Enable your automatic response.
- Next, click on the Save button located at the top of the preferences screen to save your preference changes.
- If you receive multiple emails from the same person they will receive a new automatic response if more than one hour has passed from their previous message.
- To disable your vacation un-checking the box Enable your automatic response and clicking on the Save button will disable your vacation response.